A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitsana Spigland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitsana Spigland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitsana Spigland, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Choledochal Cyst
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Spigland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Spigland has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spigland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nitsana A. Spigland practice?
Dr. Nitsana Spigland practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.