A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitsana Spigland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitsana Spigland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spigland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitsana Spigland, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Choledochal Cyst
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Spigland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Spigland has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitsana A Spigland MD is a female Pediatric Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nitsana A. Spigland practice?
- Dr. Nitsana Spigland has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitsana Spigland practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.