Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nitsana Spigland
Dr. Nitsana Spigland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Spigland is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. Dr. Spigland has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nitsana Spigland has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Nitsana Spigland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Oliver Muensterer
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Demetri Merianos
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Souweidane
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi28