A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nityananda Santra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nityananda Santra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santra graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Santra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Broaddus Hospital
- Davis Mem Hosp, Elkins, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nityananda Santra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nityananda Santra practice?
- Dr. Nityananda Santra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nityananda Santra practices Surgery near Elkins, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Philippi, WV.
See Elkins Surgeons.