A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez Torres
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez Torres graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitza I Alvarez Torres MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitza I. Alvarez Torres practice?
- Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.