Learn more about Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez Torres
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Septal Defects
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Tricuspid Valve Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez Torres graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Alvarez Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitza I Alvarez Torres MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitza I. Alvarez Torres practice?
- Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitza Alvarez Torres practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Internists and The Villages Cardiologists.