A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitza Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitza Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitza Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitza I Alvarez MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitza I. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Nitza Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitza Alvarez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.