A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niurka La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niurka La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niurka La Rosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. La Rosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Upstate Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niurka La Rosa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Niurka La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Niurka La Rosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niurka La Rosa practices Pediatrics near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See West New York Pediatricians.