A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niva Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niva Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niva Khan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niva Khan practice?
- Dr. Niva Khan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Niva Khan practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, KY.