A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin-Johnson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Lubin-Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niva Lubin-Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.