A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nivea Ribas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nivea Ribas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Ribas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nivea Rosario Ribas MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nivea R. Ribas practice?
- Dr. Nivea Ribas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nivea Ribas practices Neurology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Neurologists.