- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nivedita Bansal
Dr. Nivedita Bansal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Bansal is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center, Hoboken University Medical Center and Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township. Dr. Bansal has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nivedita Bansal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Nivedita Bansal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Feridoun Rezai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi47
Dr. Ritu Sharma
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Rao Mikkilineni
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi45