Dr. Nivedita Bijoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nivedita Bijoor?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nivedita Bijoor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016

dr. bijoor truly a great doctor outstanding bedside manner

November 29th, 2016

I am 89 years old and I see Dr. Bijoor. I LOVE Dr Bijoor. She LISTENS to me. She doesn't try to hurry through my appointment to get to the next patient but is solely interested in me. If I don'the want a certain medications because I think it is not good for me she does not insisr

August 11th, 2016

I have several issues because I did not take care of myself when I was younger and most doctors want to jerk you around dr Bijoor diagnosed my problem almost immediately and put me on the right road. It feels so good to know that your doctor truly cares about your health and well being thanks dr b for being so great.

August 10th, 2016

After reading 5 star reviews I gotta say I wasn't impressed. Was passed off to a physician assistant who wasn't that good or knowledgeable. What I gather is the physician assistant sees most of the patients. Not Dr Bijoor. The P.A. didn't really say a whole lot or do a whole lot during exam. The front office check-in nurse was nice. Other staff members not so much. Nothing special about Oakview Medical. I don't think I'll be back. Didn't feel well taken care of. Have had better experience at other doctors offices. Oakview Medical Experience was similar to a Minute Clinic.

April 19th, 2016

Dr Bijoor is great

She is a very sweet and knowledgeable doctor. She tries very hard to help keep me healthy but understands me as a person.

September 26th, 2015

Average Doctor And Staff

Oakview use to be exceptional doctor's office. Now they are average. I guess through the years the patients have wore down the doctors and staff where they don't try as hard or have the personal touch that use to make each patient feel important or cared for. You will be treated okay at Oakview. It is asham that Oakview has downgraded over the years to just average. It is what it is I guess. I would like to repeat it is an okay doctors office. Just don't get your expectations too high

August 31st, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The best family practice physician I have ever encountered in my 50 plus years. Dr. Bijoor is kind, thoughtful, thorough. I never feel rushed or marginalized. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone I know. I have only heard extremely positive results from those I sent to her.

December 4th, 2013

Dr Bijoor is a great doctor who listen and and take time with her patients. I would recommend her to my family and friends if they are looking for a doctor who really care about their health.

April 22nd, 2013

A mom and wife

I can honestly tell each of you Dr. Bijoor has seriously extended my life span. Like so many of us, we start to let our health go and slowly but surely bad habits take over and we find ourselves in pretty bad shape. Due to insurance requirements at work, I needed to see a doctor to have the necessary paperwork filled out. Dr. Bijoor and Lesley Kennedy NP took my entire health history as well as those of my parents and sister. Had blood drawn and left with the promise of a call with follow up to blood work. Dr. Bijoor called me within two days, she wanted me to leave work immed and come to her office. This seemed alarming to me so I did. Little did I know my blood sugar was 320 and other reports were equally as grim. I left there with insulin and a stern lesson in diabetes. I followed her advice, came back every week for several weeks so she could monitor my progress. Within three months I am thrilled to say I was doing well and feeling the best I have in years. I had another blood panel drawn and Dr. Bijoor called me the next afternoon with the great news about my blood reports. I love her office. I like seeing a female doctor or nurse practitioner they UNDERSTAND when I try explaining female issues or hormonal imbalances. I would recommend Dr Bijoor and/or Lesley Kennedy to anyone looking for a doctor that CARES. I have never been rushed and they have ALWAYS listened to everything I've had to say. So to Dr. Bijoor, Lesley, Debbie and Michelle, I love you all and thanks so much for caring about me so much!

March 17th, 2013

Good Doctor

I was asked to leave feedback at this site. This is the most bizarre feedback page I've ever seen. Dr. Bijoor either got 4 stars or 1 star. Love/hate I guess. I personally just think Dr. Bijoor is a good, decent, normal doctor. Same as you'll find most places. The comments about the nurses good or bad is odd. I don't know none of their names. Just their faces let alone who does what and what title, who's part time, who's in school. Who cares? They're all just normal nurses you meet in any medical office. "Hi, what's your name? go ahead and sign in. Do you have insurance? I need to copy your license, I need to get your height and weight"....bla bla bla. I think the little hispanic nurse is pretty hot. Other than that just normal. Unfriendly? NO! Normal? YES. Dr. Bijoor is the same as other doctors I've been to. Checks out my ailment. Gives me a diagnosis. Then a treatment plan, gives me the 30 second crash course about the medicine. I always tell her I understand even though I don't. She'll ask me what pharmacy I go to and leaves/walks out the door. LIKE ALL DOCTORS DO!!. Does she give me a kick in the pants and call me at home to see if I'm taking my medicine? No, Nor do I want her to! That would be annoying. I'm a grown adult! Her office doesn't smell like anything. Just normal/neutral no smell good or bad. I've never noticed hot or cold. Wait times, sometimes just a few minutes, sometimes 30 minutes. LIKE ALL DOCTORS OFFICES. Just depends on their day. Seems to me people here are either patronizing Oakview or over exaggerating an experience that wasn't that bad. I don't recommend doctors to nobody. It's to tricky. It's like setting someone up on a blind date. If you're looking for a doctor give Oakview a chance. If you don't like her, fine, no problem just go to one of the 1,000,000 other doctors in the upstate. There's probably 20-25 doctors and NP/Minute clinics just in the Simpsonvill/5 forks area alone. Dr. Bijoor went to the University of Mumbai in India. Okay, that's where she is from. What's diffrence does it make? 550-600..huh? Who cares? I barely graduated high school. In fact I got a D- in biology and had to cheat in class just to get that! Unless you went to Harvard or Yale yourself then you can kiss Dr. Bijoor's butt! I don't get the whole running up a bill comment(s). Sometimes that's how they find out whats wrong with you. Is it expensive? YES! Is it a ripoff? Yea, but so is my dentist, mechanic, plumber, HVAC man, roofing guy, taxes, insurance, gasoline, groceries! This is America. It's all about the money!! That's EVERYBODY, everywhere, all walks of life, all the time. I don't go to my job for the fun of it either. Anyway I'll give Oakview Medical 3 Stars across the board. That's my honest straight up no B.S. opinion. Peace out!!

March 17th, 2013

Good Doctor

March 11th, 2013

Starting third year as a patient.

Since my first visit, I have felt like a person of importance, even though I am certainly not. Dr. Bijoor has shown personal interest in my care and she and Leslie Kennedy, NP-C have even called at home for a followup when the diagnosis was serious. They wanted to make sure I was doing what I was to supposed to and making sure it was working. I have not always followed my prescribed schedule and actions for my newly diagnosed (one year ago) diabetes. I needed a "kick" in the pants on occasion and they were not hesitant to give it, for my best interest.. I do not have enough good things to say about the practice starting with Debbie at the front desk and continuing with Michelle (RN), Leslie (NP-C), Dr. Bijoor, and Diana (part-time medical assistant/full-time nursing student). I have to drive 23 miles each way to the practice, because we moved since we started seeing them, but I am so pleased with the professional and personal treatment that I wouldn't think about changing. I highly recommend Oakview Medical Associates, Dr. Bijoor, et al, to everyone who is looking for what I consider to be the best medical practice I have found in my 64 years.