inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2016
Thankful
Dr. Choudhary has always been there and available to see me when I needed assistance with my meds. I can recommend her highly and actually have.

February 10th, 2016
She is incredibly rude!

December 5th, 2015
Took my daughter to see her for anxiety and depression. This dr is not friendly & it is obvious she doesnt care about the patient only the copay. The receptionist is this old lady that looks like she is not clean. I found a much better dr for my daughter $ much happier with him. This dr is a joke.

October 20th, 2015
My son went for treatment of ADHD and depression, he came out worse than he went in and with a prescription for bipolar. When I asked if he was bipolar, she said she didn't believe in diagnoses. WHAT? We made an appointment with another doctor. So disappointed! What medical doctor writes a prescription for a major mood stablizer when you are looking for a treatment for ADHD and depression?

September 5th, 2015
The doctor isn't friendly and she won't remember you or your condition. If you complain about anything (from getting rescheduled to medication not being a right fit) she will send you a letter and tell you not to come back. Seems like she looks for reasons to turn people away because she doesn't want to work and doesn't enjoy her job.

April 26th, 2015
Hurries you out of office too fast.

May 16th, 2013
she wasn't concerned about me as a patient,only to me in , give me prescriptions and get me out within 10-15 min. She was rude and nonprofessional and acted as though she couldn't be bothered with me because she was better than me. 2 visits---1 then i gave her the benefit of the doubt and went back again and told her i would never come back to her because she made me feel worse. No verbal response only a letter terminating our client/doctor relationship. the lisencing professionals said this was not right and they were going to look into it and report her.

April 28th, 2017