Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Im just sayin
She is probably nice to most people; but I'm a strong, opinionated (stubborn ?) person. Not submissive. She interrupts me frequently & has occasionally rolled her eyes at something I said. Her staff appear fearful or cowed; very little eye contact ZERO greeting when I arrive for my 45 minute wait from appointment time. Lot's of patients LOVE her; send her flowers and thank you cards; I think it's just me. But the Specialists Doctors I go to really like me and listen and some even spend less time with me but the experience is HEALING! Ive been upset after appointments with Dr. Abdelmessih just for the way I felt mistreated, I don't think she likes me. Technically she's accurate... but I feel I have to suggest options and goals.

March 17th, 2015
I love her! She is a wonderful Doctor!!

January 8th, 2015
This office is highly over booked you will not be able to get an appointment if you are sick. The wait times also exceed 30min every time.

April 15th, 2014
amazing doctor!!
i have been seeing dr abdelmessih for several years now and i can testify to the fact that she is an amazing doctor! i am in at least once a month - i never have a hard time getting an appointment and she is never rushed. she spends time with me and really cares about how i'm doing. her diagnoses are always right on and there is rarely, if ever, a long wait to see her. her manner is professional, compassionate, and caring and i truly appreciate having found such a great doctor.

February 13th, 2013
Dr. Abdelmessih is the worst doctor my family or I has ever visited. She is extremely rude and incompetent along with her staff. She misdiagnosed me multiple times and refused to listen to my opinions or explanations. She is extremely unprofessional when a patients says something she does not wish to hear she becomes snappy and impolite. Also she eats behind the receptionists desk in plain sight while filling out paper work and looks sloppy doing so. She has proven to be someone just out for the money and doesn't show any compassion.

June 4th, 2012
She is awesome!
I have known Dr Abdelmessih for the past four years. I have admitted her patients and she is alsoour family physician. She is very caring. I remember my daughter's first physical assessment with her and my son as well. She is AWESOME!

February 28th, 2012
The Best Doctor
Dr. Abdelmessih is the best doctor that I have seen. She is extremely caring and compassionate. Her diagnosis is always accurate.

August 12th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Niveen Abdelmessih is the most amazing doctor that I have ever seen. She truly cares about her patients. She spends a lot of time with me in the room and explains everything and all my options very clearly. She really cares and he diagnosis has always been accurate. She does determine if I need to see a specialist right away and get a very quick referral. She is indeed an Amazing Doctor and I feel Blessed to have her as my family's doctor.

July 11th, 2011
Probably the most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

March 21st, 2011
Caring and Efficient
Our family could not be happier with Dr A. and her caring and efficient bedside manner. Unlike some doctors, she makes you feel welcome and spends adequate time listening to what we have to say. Her diagnoses are accurate and her recommendations leading us to a quick recovery. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor for us or our children.

March 21st, 2011
I'm so gratefull to have found a doctor like Dr. Abdelmessih. She's wornderfull; she spends time w/me, and her Diagnosis was accurate. I CAN'T believe what I read above; that is ONE RUDE person who wrote this about her appearance. It's amazing what people feel the freedom to say.

February 20th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!!! She spends loads of time with you. Cares about you.