Family Physicians

1808 Verdugo Blvd
Ste 316
Glendale, CA 91208
818-790-3041
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  amazing doctor!!  |  show details
by cynthia l on Apr 15th, 2014

i have been seeing dr abdelmessih for several years now and i can testify to the fact that she is an amazing doctor! i am in at least once a month - i never have a hard time getting an appointment and she is never rushed. she spends time with me and really cares about how i'm doing. her diagnoses are always right on and there is rarely, if ever, a long wait to see her. her manner is professional, compassionate, and caring and i truly appreciate having found such a great doctor.

Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Abdelmessih is the worst doctor my family or I has ever visited. She is extremely rude and incompetent along with her staff. She misdiagnosed me multiple times and refused to listen to my opinions or explanations. She is extremely unprofessional when a patients says something she does not wish to hear she becomes snappy and impolite. Also she eats behind the receptionists desk in plain sight while filling out paper work and looks sloppy doing so. She has proven to be someone just out for the money and doesn't show any compassion.

|  She is awesome!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I have known Dr Abdelmessih for the past four years. I have admitted her patients and she is alsoour family physician. She is very caring. I remember my daughter's first physical assessment with her and my son as well. She is AWESOME!

|  The Best Doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Abdelmessih is the best doctor that I have seen. She is extremely caring and compassionate. Her diagnosis is always accurate.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Niveen Abdelmessih is the most amazing doctor that I have ever seen. She truly cares about her patients. She spends a lot of time with me in the room and explains everything and all my options very clearly. She really cares and he diagnosis has always been accurate. She does determine if I need to see a specialist right away and get a very quick referral. She is indeed an Amazing Doctor and I feel Blessed to have her as my family's doctor.

Jul 11th, 2011

Probably the most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

|  Caring and Efficient  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Our family could not be happier with Dr A. and her caring and efficient bedside manner. Unlike some doctors, she makes you feel welcome and spends adequate time listening to what we have to say. Her diagnoses are accurate and her recommendations leading us to a quick recovery. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor for us or our children.

Mar 21st, 2011

I'm so gratefull to have found a doctor like Dr. Abdelmessih. She's wornderfull; she spends time w/me, and her Diagnosis was accurate. I CAN'T believe what I read above; that is ONE RUDE person who wrote this about her appearance. It's amazing what people feel the freedom to say.

Feb 20th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR!!! She spends loads of time with you. Cares about you.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Once I can get in and see the Dr, she spends adequate time with me and explains things thoroughly. My problem is that I can never get anyone to call me back from the office. Dr. Abdelmessih has yet to call me back in a timely manner and the office staff assures me that someone will contact me shortly but they never do. Getting prescriptions refilled is a pain, and getting lab results back has been very frustrating. I'm still waiting for them - they're finally in but the Dr is out of the office this entire week and I was assured I'm in her stack of people to call once she's back in the office. I won't hold my breath. I'm going to get all of my paperwork and taking it to a new doctor.

Aug 19th, 2010

i've seen dr. abdelmessih twice, and i am switching to another doctor. dr. abdelmessih varies between making mindless small talk / taking her time to explain certain things and then getting incredibly rushed to the point that she tells you to leave and just make another appointment to finish. i've never been literally ushered out of a doctor's office the way she does--which she did both times. she said she has too many other patients waiting--i know, because i was on of them and felt that, after waiting 50 minutes to see her, she should at least address the concerns that brought me to see her. forget waiting time just to see her, which was long, but waiting for forms or prescriptions after the visit can take a long time as well. but the wait isn't why i'm leaving. dr. abdelmessih seemed incredibly scattered-brained, and both times i've seen her i had to remind her and/or the staff for a referral or prescription repeatedly. both she and the office staff don't seem to listen very well, and i find myself having to explain things several times. overall, i just wouldn't trust her to make a thoughtful diagnosis. also, the awkwardness in dealing with her and the staff just isn't worth it. i'm moving on to another doctor.

|  Rude.  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

The worst "doctor" i have ever encountered. Rude, mean, demeaning and lacks compassion. I hope she enjoys wearing her ugly skirts that accentuates her large rear-end. Skip the cookies for breakfast.

|  The way a Doctor should be  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2009

Dr. Abdelmessih is the way a doctor should be. Takes all the time in the world with me to disucss all my concerns, and cares greatly about my family and my well being. Not like the other Doctors that I have been to, get you in and get you out.