A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niyutchai Chaithongdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaithongdi graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Chaithongdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niyutchai Chaithongdi MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Niyutchai Chaithongdi practice?
- Dr. Niyutchai Chaithongdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Niyutchai Chaithongdi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Endocrinologists.