Dr. Nizaamuddeen Toofanny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nizaamuddeen Toofanny?

October 19th, 2016

Excellent geriatric physician. He really takes his time and explains things thoroughly.

March 4th, 2015

After several months of specialist appointments for my 86 year old father, we were referred to Dr. Toofanny to help hm with his various health issues. This was the first doctor that looked at everything holistically, and provided great counsel and support to our family. He was extremely thorough, thoughtful and patient as he had gone through all of my dad's health records and assessed everything with confidence and compassion. We left that appt with such relief and hope that we were on the right track to getting my healthy dad back to a better quality of life. Thank you and highly recommend Dr. Toofanny for geriatric medicine.

July 20th, 2013

What can I say? Dr. Toofanny is a rare physician: he is first and foremost a warm,caring person and then an amazing doctor. My expectations with Dr. Toofanny over the past 3 years have been exceeded time and again. I had become accustomed to the typical doctor where you have to constantly call to obtain information and/or results and often times I wouldn't get them at all unless I agreed to another visit... and nevermind doctors ever personally returning a phone call.. Do you know what I mean? Well Dr. Toofanny is the example all doctors should follow - he reminds me of the doctors from when I was young; they actually seemed to care for their patients. He's completely honest and open, especially when it comes to your diagnoses and treatment. Not only is he on top of my condition, Dr. Toofanny always calls me back when I need to speak with him or to discuss lab results, etc... In short he and his staff are always available to help. Dr. Toofanny is an excellent doctor in his practice and anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool!!

June 10th, 2011

Evergreen Living Health Center

My husband was a recent patient at the center. Overall the care was ok. The PT and OT were fabulous, but the Dr. and attending nurse - where were they?? The first week of my husband's stay, they were no where to be found and on Friday, when they realized he was actually at the facility, they decided to rush him to RO Beaumont just in case. They did not believe the weekend staff at the facility was capable in case something happened. Of course, it was a wasted trip. The Drs. in ER could not figure out why he was rushed over by ambulance. I could go on about him, but I really do have more important things to do. Hopefully you don't ever have to deal with him!!

June 6th, 2017