A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizam Habhab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizam Habhab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habhab graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Habhab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Habhab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nizam A. Habhab practice?
Dr. Nizam Habhab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists and Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.