A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizam Habhab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizam Habhab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habhab
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Habhab Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habhab graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Habhab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizam Ali Habhab DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nizam A. Habhab practice?
- Dr. Nizam Habhab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nizam Habhab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists and Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.