Learn more about Dr. Nizam Habhab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizam Habhab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habhab
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Habhab Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habhab graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Habhab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizam Ali Habhab DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nizam A. Habhab practice?
- Dr. Nizam Habhab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nizam Habhab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists and Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.