Learn more about Dr. Nizam Habhab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizam Habhab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habhab
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habhab Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habhab graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Habhab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizam Ali Habhab DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nizam A. Habhab practice?
- Dr. Nizam Habhab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nizam Habhab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists and Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.