Dr. Nizam Meah MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Lake Jackson, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
I have been going to Dr, Meah for quite a few years now. His staff is courteous and professional. Dr, Meah is so kind and caring. He takes time to explains everything to you. He always makes you feel comfortable enough to talk to him about any problem you have. the wait time some times may be a little over-time, the wait is always worth it to get ALL your questions answered and taken care of professionally. Joy M. Koch

January 13th, 2016
horrible

June 20th, 2015
Saturday Screening
I think this office was very helpful and took the extra minute to ensure the procedure went smooth as possible . I would not hesitate to recommend this facility .

March 29th, 2015
BAD
I took my mom to see this doctor. Waited over 1 hour to see him. he shows up and checks my mom for not even 5 min and walks out and end of visit. He was no help, I hear a lot of good reviews on here about him but from what I saw that day they're just interested in our money. don't waste your money here, look for a GI out of Bay city that will actually have the time to look into you.

March 26th, 2015
Excellent Back Office Service
Found Dr. Meah on google reviews were better than others and also My pcp thinks Jennifer is a goddess. Building nice and clean Staff seemed good the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was that receptionist was arguing about collection charges with patient in front of waiting room. Made it to the back Wonderful Service . Didnt see Dr. Meah seen Dr. Sid he was GREAT , No Rush made me feel comfortable with all the testing his nurse Jennifer very efficent and compatent . Great Service to the tee.

January 2nd, 2015
Horrible
waited over a hour to see the Dr and he was in only for maybe 5 min and then you could hear him yelling at his staff and the nurse yelling at someone. They are very unprofessional and will not go back. All i ever heard were horror stories so i know i should have never went to see Dr Meah

December 27th, 2014
Excellent Excellent Excellent ......and to put the cherry on top SATURDAY PROCEDURES.

October 30th, 2014
The Best Office!
I have seen several doctors for my condition. I couldn't ask for a better office with better people. The Lake Jackson staff definately looks busy, but never fails to take time out to make me feel better. Dr. Siddiqui and Dr. Meah are both very qualified and have even stayed late in the evenings to help accommodate me! I never have to wait more than a few minutes for my appointments and with same day scheduling, I am never more than a 24 hour appointment away from comfort.

April 26th, 2014
Very Very Good Staff And Doctor

February 1st, 2014
My primary care physician has sent me over for my colon screening. I am a 54 year old male not looking forward to this but after this excellent care I am defiantly glad I had this done due the fact I had polyps that dr . Meah did remove . Thanks G.I. center

January 31st, 2014
Perfecto
Couldn't ask for better service with a smile . Dr. Meahs Pearland staff makes you feel like family .

December 14th, 2013
Excellent work
Dr. Meah and his Pearland staff are great . Called in and needed an afternoon appoint ment so I did not have to miss work his assistant Jennifer said no problem and asked me what time is good for me . I said after five she arrange for the doctor to meet me after work set up my colonoscopy on a Saturday so that neither my wife nor I would miss out on any work and fit me in before the end of the year . This office is remarkable it's a good feeling when your waiting in the waiting room and every one is talking about how great the doc and his staff are . I will be referring. Every one I know way to go dr. Meah and miss jennifer you guys have a great operation excellent team!