Dr. Nizam Meah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nizam Meah?

SATURDAY COLONOSCOPY

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Came to visit Dr. Meah at the pearland location. Office is clean , Front desk was welcoming. I did have to wait about 30 mins in the waiting area but the TV was on so no biggie. When called to the back Jennifer called me back and I was only in the room 5 minutes before the Dr. Came in . Dr. Meah and Jennifer are both very polite and professional and the icing on the cake is I didnt have to miss work to come and do this Colonoscopy. I did this on Saturday!

Doesn't care abut your time

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Long waiting times. On my last appointment he didn't show up and I wasn't notified.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I have been going to Dr, Meah for quite a few years now. His staff is courteous and professional. Dr, Meah is so kind and caring. He takes time to explains everything to you. He always makes you feel comfortable enough to talk to him about any problem you have. the wait time some times may be a little over-time, the wait is always worth it to get ALL your questions answered and taken care of professionally. Joy M. Koch

Posted on January 13th, 2016

horrible

Saturday Screening

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I think this office was very helpful and took the extra minute to ensure the procedure went smooth as possible . I would not hesitate to recommend this facility .

BAD

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I took my mom to see this doctor. Waited over 1 hour to see him. he shows up and checks my mom for not even 5 min and walks out and end of visit. He was no help, I hear a lot of good reviews on here about him but from what I saw that day they're just interested in our money. don't waste your money here, look for a GI out of Bay city that will actually have the time to look into you.

Excellent Back Office Service

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Found Dr. Meah on google reviews were better than others and also My pcp thinks Jennifer is a goddess. Building nice and clean Staff seemed good the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was that receptionist was arguing about collection charges with patient in front of waiting room. Made it to the back Wonderful Service . Didnt see Dr. Meah seen Dr. Sid he was GREAT , No Rush made me feel comfortable with all the testing his nurse Jennifer very efficent and compatent . Great Service to the tee.

Horrible

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

waited over a hour to see the Dr and he was in only for maybe 5 min and then you could hear him yelling at his staff and the nurse yelling at someone. They are very unprofessional and will not go back. All i ever heard were horror stories so i know i should have never went to see Dr Meah

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Excellent Excellent Excellent ......and to put the cherry on top SATURDAY PROCEDURES.

The Best Office!

Posted on October 30th, 2014

I have seen several doctors for my condition. I couldn't ask for a better office with better people. The Lake Jackson staff definately looks busy, but never fails to take time out to make me feel better. Dr. Siddiqui and Dr. Meah are both very qualified and have even stayed late in the evenings to help accommodate me! I never have to wait more than a few minutes for my appointments and with same day scheduling, I am never more than a 24 hour appointment away from comfort.

Very Very Good Staff And Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Posted on February 1st, 2014

My primary care physician has sent me over for my colon screening. I am a 54 year old male not looking forward to this but after this excellent care I am defiantly glad I had this done due the fact I had polyps that dr . Meah did remove . Thanks G.I. center