Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor and surgeon  |  show details
by Allen S. on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr. Razack was very conservative in his approach to deal with my condition, suggesting non-surgical treatments first. Ultimately my condition required surgery and I was pain free immediately after the surgery (disc fusion). I give Dr. Razack and his staff the highest recommendation. I would definitely refer him to anyone. A great docotr and great surgeon.

|  my experience  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

The best doctor ever and extremely professional and caring. I would. Never hesitate in refering this doctor to anyone....l will keep this physician for my future needs ofSurgery for my neck. Juliann t. Sobr

|  Great First Impression  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

He zeroed right in on what my problem is. Did not even suggest surgery at this point Not pushy at all on surgery.I will definitely see him again if I ever consider any surgery.Bill Ryan

|  No more pain after five years  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

Amazing experience, Dr Razack pinpointed the problem, was confident with a 90 percent success rating for the outcome of a lumbar Microlaminectomy. L3, L4, L5. Have had no pain for theninth day after surgery. I have my life back. I am so grateful for theexpertise of Dr Razack, and his wonderful, caring staff, especially,PA's Justin & Mike. Thank you all. Vicki Shimer

|  Nancy Hutchison  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Razack is not only an outstanding surgeon, he is one of the most caring Doctor's I've ever dealt with.He never has to look at my file to remember who I am....which is very rare these days.He is not quick to just say "you need surgery" he isn't knife happy is what I am trying to say. He exhausts all other options first, surgery being last case option.I had been in an abusive marriage, and had to confide in him with an issue regarding something that happened, he never fails to go out of his way to ask me if everything is going ok at home.And most importantly, the surgeries (3) he had to perform on me, went extremely well with no problems. I always recommend him to anyone having back issues, and I always will!

|  Forced to see his understudy Dr. Whiting  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2011

I was told some good things about Razack, but was given no option of seeing him rather a new dr at his group who after googling appears to already have been with several others already in her short career. 1 herniated discs and spinal stenosis in lumbar, a herniated disk and protruding disk in thoracic and osteophytes at multiple levels. Pain and spasms occupy 100% of my day. Must be a figment of my imagination or possibly that I have Medicaid. I tried to schedule an appt in their Kissimmee location, but was told that only that Whiting all the way in Orlando would see me because of insurance accepted. My blood pressure was high after having to have driven myself there and waited in an uncomfortable office chair. She was already telling me to get a 2nd opinion in her second sentence spoken to me. She has only been with orlando group for 3 months.

|  I only trust Dr. Razack  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Razack has done 2 of my surgeries on my back. He is caring, listens to the issues and won't do surgery unless its absolutely necessary. He takes the time to explain the problem and then also takes the time to alleviate any fears and also is honest about what the prognosis is. The staff are always nice and the nurses are some of the most helpful I have dealt with.

|  Best of the best doctors!! I have My life back thanks to Dr. Razack  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Razack healed me of acute neck pain and paralysis that afflicted me for 3 years. He has a compassionate, genteel, patient manner that allowed me to ask numerous questions before and after surgery. My post-op recovery was fast & complete, despite having complex reconstructive spinal surgery. I feel blessed to have such a rare, gifted, attentive doctor!

Apr 15th, 2011

He is the best Dr. for neurology

|  Good surgical experience  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr Razak was right when other doctors were wrong about my diagnosis. He was not pushy about the surgical option and allowed me time to decide. He was very kind and patient with my questions. I felt confidant going in to surgery,which resulted in pain relief after 3 years. I highly recommend him to anyone

Dec 3rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Razack for over 10 years. He has saved my life and given me hope for the future. Billing is such a moot detail. He is an incredible Dr. with a care for people I have never seen in a physician before. He is meticulous about his work and takes all of us seriously. I am Blessed to have him as my physician.

by Nita Carranza on Sep 19th, 2009

I wasn't able to click on to the rating stars above but I rate Dr. Razack as 4 stars in all areas listed. He is a very caring, understanding physician who has always taken the time to talk with me, answer my questions in a manner that I could understand. Wish there were more physicians with his exemplary qualifications.

|  WOW!  |  show details
by Geoff on Aug 13th, 2009

Great Doctor and Staff!!!!!

|  Dr. Razack is the most caring doctor I have ever had  |  show details
by Nancy J Hutchison on Jun 6th, 2009

When most doctors walk in to a room...they have no idea who you are, they have to thumb through your file, just to figure out why you are there.Dr. Razack never has to do that. He calls me by my first name when he walks in.....and he knows exactly why I am there.He is very careful not to do surgeries unless they are absolutely nessasary.I highly recommend him....he is great!!!

May 13th, 2009

Dr. Razack is a rare breed. Caring, compassionate, genteel, with utmost respect and concern for his patients. He is that one in a million physician every patient seeks, but rarely finds.

May 2nd, 2009

He is an amazing Dr. Because of him I can walk!

Apr 22nd, 2009

Not sure about last negative comment left as my insurance was billed with ease. Staff was friendly and the doctor is incredible!

|  Be careful...Warning about billing (bad practice for this doctor and his staff)  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2009

The staff in this office has made several mistakes with me, regading important information but that is not why I say BEWARE! Watch your billing statement if you can even get them. I was told by Lisa in billing that I cannot get a copy of my itemized statement. I was so upset that i began to think that I this office was excessively billing me. I also cann't understand why this dr. does not bill my insurance company. they are billing me directly even though they are contracted with my insurance company. I was told by my attorney that Dr. do this because they can make more money billing the patience then billing insurance companies. I just find this to be bad practice and very unethical. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone.