Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Exceptional doctor, very kind man. show details Exceptional doctor, very kind man.
Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Chahin is extremely knowledgeable. He is also a very kind man who uses his experience and education to get you the very best treatment available. I was very fortunate to have seen him for several years.

by Gwen L on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Chahin is very thorough with his examination. He never gives you the impression that he is rushing. He is so patient, he answers my questions. He shows that he is genuinely concerned about you. He is always booked for appointments, and I see why. Everyone on staff is very friendly. I've had disability forms that needed to be completed. I gave them to him and he gave them to Sharon Ward who completed those forms promptly and then called me to let me know that she had faxed them. Excellent customer service.

Mar 20th, 2010

Very nice & knowledgeable doctor. I've been his patient for almost a year and I haven't ever had a doctor I felt very comfortable with. He is the only one who seems to know a lot about my condition.