A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizar Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Dholakia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dholakia
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Dholakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizar Dholakia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dholakia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizar A Dholakia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nizar A. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Nizar Dholakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nizar Dholakia practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.