A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizar Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Dholakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizar Dholakia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dholakia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizar Ali Dholakia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nizar A. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Nizar Dholakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nizar Dholakia practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.