Learn more about Dr. Nizar Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Dholakia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dholakia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dholakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizar Dholakia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dholakia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizar A Dholakia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nizar A. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Nizar Dholakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nizar Dholakia practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.