A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizar Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Ibrahim is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Ibrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizar Isa Ibrahim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nizar I. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Nizar Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nizar Ibrahim practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.