A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizar Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizar Issa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Issa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizar Chafik Issa MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nizar C. Issa practice?
- Dr. Nizar Issa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nizar Issa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and West Memphis Pulmonologists.