A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizar Ramzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizar Ramzan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizar Ramzan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramzan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ramzan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramzan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan