Dr. Nizar Tejani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Health success
A doctor that hear your medical concerns and provide comprehensive information and solutions. I enjoy his sincere conversations during the visit. Dr. Tejani's staff are most wonderful making it a great visit. It seems their goal is to make your day a pleasant one!

October 1st, 2015
Very good visit

May 30th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Tejani has always left me with a positive outlook when the visit was over. Came in with a smile and was genuinely concerned about my problem, answered my questions so that I have understanding and when he doesn't know an answer, not afraid to say and then look it up. He is truly patient oriented. I am not one to embrace a new physician, he was the exception! His staff is very professional and polite. Explained office policies to my satisfaction. I have found my new doctor!

May 13th, 2014
A dr in a true meaning!
Dr. Tejani is not only a good doctor, who listens to your problems, he also asks the rt questions to get to the problem. He has a special gift given by God which only a few doctors have it, which adds to his qualifications. I was a frustrated patient, who was tossed between specialty doctors, and no one could identify the problem, except were giving me all kind of test and prescribing medicines. I consider myself fortunate to have found him. I would recommend him 100% to all my friends.

January 21st, 2014
Only see this Doctor if you need someone who listens and spends time with you. If you need a doctor who can make you smile when you leave, then Dr. T. as he is called, is your man. He is courteous, friendly, very interested, very thorough, and digs deep. He is one of those with good listening skills and great diagnosis. I think he is the Best Dr. in town!

September 10th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Tejani was very good. If you need a doctor who listens to you and cares about you and not just rush you, then you need to go see him. He cares about his patients and it shows. He definitely is very knowledgeable and has a smile on his face which makes you smile as well. It depends on what you are looking for in your doctor. I wanted one who I could talk to, and trust and I believe I found that in Dr. Tejani.

May 16th, 2013
Dr. Tejani might have saved my life
Let me start by letting you know that I'm not a family member, friend or employee of Dr. Tejani. I had been experiencing flu like symptoms and swelling in my pelvic region for about two weeks. I had seen a local Doctor who I used for common cold treatments and things like that. They did bloodwork, urine samples, etc. and have me Valtrex (Herpes medicine!) to treat the swelling even though I had no history of std's! After two weeks of poor communication from Eagles Landing Family Practice, my wife started looking for a specialist. I basically had swelling that was getting more severe and ELFP scheduled my follow up visits for a day when my Doctor wasn't even working. So, I showed up to Dr. Tejani's office not knowing what to expect. Within 5 minutes if seeing him, he was on the phone with a Urologist, scheduling an MRI and hurrying me to the hospital. Here we are one week later, after having a successful surgery that lasted about an hour only 21 hours after first stepping foot in Dr. Tejani's office. I Had a bacterial infection that was in the process if working its way through my pelvic region and into other parts. I have to get daily treatments for IV antibiotics for a few more weeks, but I truly believe that Dr. Tejani's attentiveness to me and his exceptional knowledge of the seriousness of my condition either saved part of my body or possibly my entire life! I'm not completely out of the woods yet, but I am 99.9% sure I am in the beat hands possible! Best Doctor I have ever seen and very courteous, prompt, attentive, gentile and caring. This Doctor cares about his patients! Not about the money being sent over from the insurance company! Thanks Dr. T and staff!!!!

March 7th, 2013
Love Dr. Tejani. Staff is fantastic. They really listen. I mean really listen and treat you like family.

February 6th, 2013
Telecommunications Professional
I cannot remember a time when my doctor spent so much time talking to me. At the end of the examination, he defined a set of action items and mapped a course of action for each aimed at improving my state of health.

January 17th, 2013
Dr Tejani has helped me throughout various illnesses and health issues. He is thorough in his exam and direct with his instructions and diagnosis. He is a great listener, and he is caring and comforting. I have been seeing him for approximately four years, and I can't imagine using another doctor.

September 16th, 2012
One of the best hidden secrets in south. The doctor sincerely cared about me. He was the first doctor who actually spent time with me and listened to my problems. He has great bedside manners. I wish I knew about him earlier, but I thank my friend who suggested this great doctor to me and my husband. While I was there I also met my orthopedist doctor's wife and the nurse who cared for my mom in the hospital. I found out that they have been coming here for a long time. Now I know for certain that I am at the right place. He is the doctor who other doctor's and healthcare professionals trust.

January 6th, 2012
Dr like him still exist!!!!
I had heard good things about dr. Tejani, but did not know he was so good till I went to see him. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Dr. T, as everyone calls him treats everyone like he would want his family member to be treated. He is very very thorough, extremely patient and great prrsonality. Unlike other doctors who spend 3 minutes with you, DrT spends time with you and answers all your questions. He seems to love what he is doing. I am so glad that I went to him. Also, he saved my life. I went to several doctors before him who couldn't figure out the problem I was having. Dr T diagnosed it and now I wouldn't do anything without his consult. . I trust him completely for me and my family. Is that not what we want from our dr??