A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizarali Visram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizarali Visram, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Visram graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Visram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Visram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nizarali D. Visram practice?
Dr. Nizarali Visram practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Bellmore Physiatrists.