A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nizarali Visram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizarali Visram is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizarali Visram, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Visram graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Visram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizarali DR Visram MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nizarali D. Visram practice?
- Dr. Nizarali Visram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nizarali Visram practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Bellmore Physiatrists.