Learn more about Dr. Nizarali Visram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nizarali Visram is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Visram
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Visram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizarali Visram, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Visram graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Visram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nizarali DR Visram MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nizarali D. Visram practice?
- Dr. Nizarali Visram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nizarali Visram practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY.
See Hempstead Physiatrists.