Dr. Nizarali Karim Visram MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Nizarali Visram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nizarali Visram, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Visram graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Visram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Visram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nizarali K. Visram practice?
Dr. Nizarali Visram practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Bellmore Physiatrists, Bellmore Sports Medicine Doctors, Bellmore Surgeons, and Bellmore Pain Management Doctors.