A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Njideka Ezeokoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Njideka Ezeokoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Njideka Ezeokoli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezeokoli graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ezeokoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Njideka Chinelo Ezeokoli BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Njideka C. Ezeokoli practice?
- Dr. Njideka Ezeokoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Njideka Ezeokoli practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.