Learn more about Dr. Njira Lugogo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Njira Lugogo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugogo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugogo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Njira Lugogo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugogo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lugogo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Njira Lugogo MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Njira Lugogo practice?
- Dr. Njira Lugogo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Njira Lugogo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.