Learn more about Dr. Njira Lugogo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Njira Lugogo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugogo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugogo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Njira Lugogo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugogo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lugogo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Njira Lugogo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Njira Lugogo practice?
- Dr. Njira Lugogo has 1 office location.
Dr. Njira Lugogo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.