A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Njogu Njuguna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Njuguna graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Njuguna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Njogu Njuguna MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Njogu Njuguna practice?
- Dr. Njogu Njuguna has 1 office location.
Dr. Njogu Njuguna practices Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Radiologists.