A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkanga Nkanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkanga Nkanga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nkanga graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Nkanga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nkanga DR Nkanga MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nkanga D. Nkanga practice?
- Dr. Nkanga Nkanga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.