A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkanga Nkanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkanga Nkanga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nkanga graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Nkanga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nkanga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nkanga D. Nkanga practice?
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.