Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nkanga Nkanga
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Staten Island, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nkanga is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and Staten Island University South. He speaks English.
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nkanga Nkanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Edwin Gordon
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Staten Island, NY 0.15 mi48
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Staten Island, NY 0.16 mi20
Dr. Alan Rozanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.16 mi42