A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkechi Mba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkechi Mba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nkechi Mba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mba graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Mba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St. Christopher`s Hospital For Children, Philadelphia, Pa 19134
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nkechi Ifeoma Mba BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nkechi I. Mba practice?
- Dr. Nkechi Mba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nkechi Mba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.