A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkechi Mba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkechi Mba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mba
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nkechi Mba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mba graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Mba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St. Christopher`s Hospital For Children, Philadelphia, Pa 19134
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nkechi Ifeoma Mba BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nkechi I. Mba practice?
- Dr. Nkechi Mba has 1 office location.
Dr. Nkechi Mba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians and Corpus Christi Pediatric Specialists.