A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkeekam Anumele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkeekam Anumele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nkeekam Anumele, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anumele graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Anumele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nkeekam O Anumele MD and PHARMD is a male Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nkeekam O. Anumele practice?
- Dr. Nkeekam Anumele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nkeekam Anumele practices Nephrology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Nephrologists.