A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu, MD, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikekpeazu graduated from Universal College Of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ikekpeazu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikekpeazu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nkem H. Ikekpeazu practice?
Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu practices Surgery near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Surgeons.