- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu is Excellent. Dr. Ikekpeazu has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu, MD, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikekpeazu graduated from Universal College Of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ikekpeazu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Hospital of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikekpeazu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nkem H. Ikekpeazu practice?
Dr. Nkem Ikekpeazu practices Surgery near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Surgeons.