Nkenge Jackson MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 11 reviews

July 29th, 2016
Dr Jackson delivered my son 12 yrs ago. He was coming whether we were ready or not at 29 weeks. Dr Jackson thought quickly to save his life and mine too, I would have fallen apart without him. Dr Jackson was also supportive of me personally during a rough patch in my life. Im happy to report that I am now a nurse, I have 8 beautiful children and my son is a strong 12 yr old football player. Thank you Dr Jackson! You saved my life and I will never forget you.

March 14th, 2016
I LOVE Dr. Jackson! She delivered my son and all 4 of my nieces and nephews! My family wouldn't choose any other Dr.

November 23rd, 2015
Disappointment
Today I took my daughter to Dr. Jackson per a referral from her doctor, and we were truly disappointed in the treatment and etiquette of the doctor. The staff personnel were pleasant and professional. The doctor was condescending and rude the entirety. I fully support black business, but I wouldn't take my enemy to Dr. Nkenge Jackson.

April 21st, 2015
excellent
Dr Jackson is an amazing doctor! She has delivered both of my children and I would have no one else! She always listened to my concerns and answered every question I had. She helped me step by step through both of my labors and I was very pleased by her bed side manner. She is so sweet and caring with her patients, always taking time to talk about anything the patient would like to. People are so quick to post negative reviews as every doctor will have a few. .. More need to express the good ones because she is definitely a keeper!

March 28th, 2015
very great at what she does

June 17th, 2014
Terrible Office Staff and Horrible Bedside Manner
Although they may have the intellect, some people should not go into the medical field. Dr. Jackson's bedside manner is terrible. She is not very friendly nor does she make you feel at ease. Its uncomfortable enough going to the OBGYN and having a stranger look in your private area. She needs to take more lessons in having better bedside manner and customer service or go into another field. The office staff all appear to be young and unfamiliar with office protocol and the law. I gave them my new insurance information which they made a copy of and then they made a submission to my old insurance company anyway. Additionally, they are just rude and uninviting. I will be finding a new Dr. and would not recommend this place to anyone. Save yourself the time and your insurance company the money.

November 4th, 2013
SEE SOMEONE ELSE!!
Dr.Jackson ruined my labor experience. She had the worst bedside manor, and had me screaming in tears when giving an exam, she is very aggressive and did not care about the well being of my son and I. After 20 hours of labor she decided it was time to perform a C-Section. She gave me no warning, and no information on what to expect. The reason for my c-section was high blood pressure (on my part) causing my sons heart rate to drop. The reason for this, was her attitude and demeanor while i was in labor. She was short, and rude with me, resulting in a lot of tears and frustration, causing my blood pressure to spike. I have permanent nerve damage (some of which is normal) but I have numbness up to my belly button (which is not normal). She was sloppy in my surgery. At the very beginning her and her team of doctors gave my the numbing meds,and tested my feeling. I verbalized that I still had feeling on one side and was told "no you don't"... I felt her cut my stomach open, a feeling that i will never forget. I screamed as loud as i could and was put to sleep resulting in me not being able to see my son when he was born, and due to the meds, I didn't meet him until he was a few hours old because I could not open my eyes or lift my arms. Before surgery I asked if I would have stitches or staples, and was told stitches. Coming out of surgery, I was told I was given staples, and I later found out that she had never performed this type of staple, causing a very embarrassing, long exam trying to figure out how to take the bandage off and get them out. She also did a terrible job on my sons circumcision resulting in me having to have a second surgery done. I do NOT recommend Dr.Jackson. Please do yourself and your child a favor and pick some body else.

July 27th, 2013
RUN.
Stripped membranes without consent, no informed consent for induction of labor, scheduled induction of labor at 40+0 weeks when not medically indicated, no informed consent for primary cesarean section (information actually withheld), left town after surgery and left follow up care to another physician, missing records and OR management report... find a different OB!

March 28th, 2013
Excellent Care
Dr.Jackson is an excellent physician, and I am very well pleased with the care she provide. She sincerely cares about her patients and I enjoy the extra time she takes to answer all of my patients. She is always pleasant as well as her staff. The office setting is very inviting. I highly recommend her for all your woman care needs. I could not have chosen a better doctor.

March 7th, 2013
Rude
After wating iver an hour past my appt time, I was told "I don't think we'll be able to meet your needs" after asking a simple question as to why I needed my insurance for the 4th time to figure out how to get a specialty medicine. That is her office staff's job. Now 16 weeks pregnant, I have to find a new OB because Dr. Jackson has an attitude problem. Not recommenced.

July 31st, 2012
Great Doctor!!
Dr Jackson is a great Doctor and made my pregancy and birthing experience very enjoyable.