Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

5354 Reynolds St
Ste 420
Abercorn Heights - Lamara Heights, Savannah, GA 31405
912-355-6990
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  SEE SOMEONE ELSE!!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2013

Dr.Jackson ruined my labor experience. She had the worst bedside manor, and had me screaming in tears when giving an exam, she is very aggressive and did not care about the well being of my son and I. After 20 hours of labor she decided it was time to perform a C-Section. She gave me no warning, and no information on what to expect. The reason for my c-section was high blood pressure (on my part) causing my sons heart rate to drop. The reason for this, was her attitude and demeanor while i was in labor. She was short, and rude with me, resulting in a lot of tears and frustration, causing my blood pressure to spike. I have permanent nerve damage (some of which is normal) but I have numbness up to my belly button (which is not normal). She was sloppy in my surgery. At the very beginning her and her team of doctors gave my the numbing meds,and tested my feeling. I verbalized that I still had feeling on one side and was told "no you don't"... I felt her cut my stomach open, a feeling that i will never forget. I screamed as loud as i could and was put to sleep resulting in me not being able to see my son when he was born, and due to the meds, I didn't meet him until he was a few hours old because I could not open my eyes or lift my arms. Before surgery I asked if I would have stitches or staples, and was told stitches. Coming out of surgery, I was told I was given staples, and I later found out that she had never performed this type of staple, causing a very embarrassing, long exam trying to figure out how to take the bandage off and get them out. She also did a terrible job on my sons circumcision resulting in me having to have a second surgery done. I do NOT recommend Dr.Jackson. Please do yourself and your child a favor and pick some body else.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

Dr.Jackson is an excellent physician, and I am very well pleased with the care she provide. She sincerely cares about her patients and I enjoy the extra time she takes to answer all of my patients. She is always pleasant as well as her staff. The office setting is very inviting. I highly recommend her for all your woman care needs. I could not have chosen a better doctor.

|  Rude  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

After wating iver an hour past my appt time, I was told "I don't think we'll be able to meet your needs" after asking a simple question as to why I needed my insurance for the 4th time to figure out how to get a specialty medicine. That is her office staff's job. Now 16 weeks pregnant, I have to find a new OB because Dr. Jackson has an attitude problem. Not recommenced.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr Jackson is a great Doctor and made my pregancy and birthing experience very enjoyable.