A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nnalu Ochei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nnalu Ochei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nnalu Ochei, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochei graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ochei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nnalu Felicia Ochei BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nnalu F. Ochei practice?
- Dr. Nnalu Ochei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nnalu Ochei practices Pediatrics near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX.
See Lewisville Pediatricians.