Overall Review

3.3

April 13th, 2016
doctors visit
very impatient with kids.I would not refer her to anyone.I don't know maybe just a different culture etc...but from my visit with a relative I could see she has no patients.

November 6th, 2015
Very professional and personable

July 24th, 2013
Sick child doesn't always get helped
My 2 children are sick and kept getting put off to a later date. My 6 month old was given antibiotics although Dr. ochei did not know if or what was wrong. My toddler was given medicine and told to come back Monday for antibiotics and couldn't be seen till the following Wednesday! He's sick and has been for weeks now. The office never returns calls and if they're busy then they tell me to take him to the hospital. Really? Not okay. Beware.

December 4th, 2012
You almost always have to wait a considerable amount of time here. In my opinion it is worth it, Dr. Ochei is amazing.

October 6th, 2011
I love it!!! And highly recommend it!!!
I have been bringing my kids to Dr.Ochei for 4 years!!!! She is the best...! I love that everybody is in the same page and communicate together!! To me that is very important..! When my kids are sick I only have to come that one time and don't have to follow because the medications she prescibes are THE BEST!!! there is no need to come back!! My kids lover her and her staff!! They feel comfortable with her and that is a must for me!! Dr.Ochei and staff are GREAT with children!!! I will be moving to McKinney and I am driving from over there all the to her.. I will not change Drs for NOTHING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR OCHEI!!!;) Thank you!! Dr. Ochei!!!

October 4th, 2011
Dr. is OK Needs new office staff
Office staff need to work with parents, not always nice.Doctor Ochei is sweet to my kids makes them laugh but its hard to get an answer from her.I would have keeped taking my kids to see her if the office staff inproved.Front desk is very rude on the phone and in person.

July 12th, 2011
Wait time is not long. Doctor is nice. Just wish explained things in more detail. Instead I have to ask lots of questions and then get short answers. But willstay with her bc she nice. Office staff is great too.

July 2nd, 2011
An excellent Pediatrician
Dr Ochei is an excellent pediatrician who loves children and relates very well with them. She is always playful with my children and makes them feel very relaxed.

June 28th, 2011
Well decorated office, staff members are very kid friendly, take their time and explain diagnoise's and medication and plan of phycian. the Dr. is very nice takes her time with patient and examines throughly and always makes sures kids get their sucker and sticker before leaving an AWESOME DR!!!!

December 6th, 2010
Not a kid friendly bedside manner
I expect a pediatrician to be very kid friendly, in their approach to kids, I did not get that from her. She appears to be accurate and complete in her assesments but not friendly to kids.