Dr. Nnamdi Davis Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nnamdi Davis?

October 29th, 2013

I had the worst expierence with Dr. Davis with my delivery back in June. He let me go 12 days past my due date with multiple hospital visits inbetween to have my blood pressure monitored. He was beyond rude when I was pushing my daughter out. (Tmi) but he snipped me with dull scissors and I felt everything due to the epidural not taking all the way. He even made a remark about it Ito my cousin. And then had the audacity to yell at me when I yelled out in pain. My daughter spent 11 days at children's hospital because she started to have seizures 12 hrs after she was born. The neurologist said it was because I had been way over due, which caused the placenta to start to detierate and cut oxygen flow from my baby, which caused her to have a small stroke, and multiple brain bleeds. Being a first time mom, there is nothing worse than having your baby be sick and have to go through so much. I would not recommend anyone go to dr. Davis. Any appt I had with him he spent talking about anything and everything besides my baby. In my opinion he doesn't event deserve a one star rating.

October 4th, 2013

Would'nt recommend my worst enemy to Dr. Davis

My Experience With This Office Location Has Been Since 2009 When I Endured An EMergenCy Surgery By Dr. Davis. Someone Needs To Remind Him What Oath He Took When Becoming A Dr. His Bedside Manor Is TERRIBLE. DONT Dare Have A Question Or Call Him While He's On Call For A Medical Reason. I Am 35Weeks with #5, Im Not A New Mom... Infact Im Use To The Normal Aches And Pains So No Complainer Here. When Having Children I Consider Myself A Tough Cookie. Yesterday I Went From Total Constipation To Straight Water Stools, Nothing Staying Down At All. I Kept Drinking It Kept Coming Out. Along With Abdominal Cramping And Feeling Lightheaded I Did Become Worried. Dr. Davis Was On Call. He CalleD Me Back And Says In A Bothersome Tone... Dr. Davis Here, You Called? I Said Yes, hello Dr. Davis I Proceeded To Tell Him My Symptoms And He Asked How Far I Was? Clearly He Pulled None Of THat Up Before Calling Me Being Rude. He Then Asked "What I Wanted To Do?" Well... Dr. Isnt That The Teason Your Patients Call You Is To Get Advice? I Asked If I Could Take Anything Or Do Anything? He Said NO, Just Keep Drinking. I Said Oka, He Said Okay, Thank You And Hung Up. I Managed To Dose Off For 10 Min. Woke Up With Chills, ToOk My Temp WhicH Indicated A Fever. I KnOw Having A Fever While Pregnant Can Be A Concern. I Wanted To Call And Ask Him About It But Went On In. Turns Out I Was.dehydrated, ContractionS Were 5 MiN Apart And Still Are. They Gave Me a Bag Of IV Expecting It To Stop...They Didnt. Nurse Wanted To Give Me A Shot To Stop The Contractions, He Said No. Fever Has Subsided, Contractions Still Occuring 5 Min Apart Which Is Good.Because It Helps The Baby Move On Down. However, As Far As Dr. Davis What A Rude Person To Have As Part Of A Great Team. The Other Dr.s Are GreaT! Dr. Polko Is Awesome!! I Pray When I Go Into Delivery Dr. Davis Is NOT on Call. I've Heard Quite Some Things About Him, I Always Give People The Benefit Of The Doubt, But He Showed Me Yesterday. Auto Correct Keeps Capitalizing Unnecessary Words My Apologies.

March 22nd, 2013

Very personable and knowledgable

Dr. Davis is very kind and funny. I've never had a male OB/GYN before, but Dr. Davis's kindness and professionalism put me at ease. I'm pregnant and have lost my only previous pregnancy. I get very anxious and ask a lot of questions. He was kind, answered my questions and prompted me for more many times.

August 15th, 2012

as a doctor yes he may be qualified but i feel that as a doctor expecially to a pregnant woman you should have a little more care and concern. i went into the office as a first time mom and just felt like he didnt give a care about my questions or concerns i asked about the swelling and he didnt even look at my ankles just said yup its common. i feel that he downgrades dr polko and the rest of the staff greatly.

September 28th, 2017