A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nnamdi Nwafo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nnamdi Nwafo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwafo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Nwafo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nnamdi A Nwafo MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nnamdi A. Nwafo practice?
- Dr. Nnamdi Nwafo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nnamdi Nwafo practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Hospitalists and Rapid City Internists.