A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nnemka Ekwueme-Sturdivant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nnemka Ekwueme-Sturdivant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekwueme-Sturdivant graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ekwueme-Sturdivant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nnemka Ijeoma Ekwueme-Sturdivant MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nnemka I. Ekwueme-Sturdivant practice?
- Dr. Nnemka Ekwueme-Sturdivant has 1 office location.
Dr. Nnemka Ekwueme-Sturdivant practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Endocrinologists.