Dr. Nneoma Ugorji MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

May 2nd, 2012
Horrible & nonchalant
She simply does not care. She treated my 2 yr old's skin condition as if it were nothing. Not to mention she was very nonchalant about my child's injury in her office. I would not send an animal to her much less a child.

April 6th, 2012
negative treatment
She started out as a good doctor for my daughter. But when we needed a referral she made my daughter wait two and a half mos., suffering from migraines and seizures. When I called the neurology they informed me that Dr. Ugorji office had not contacted them. After I asked her office to contact them and make my daughter an appointment,Dr. Ugorji did so. Then dropped her from Tipton Peditrics care, with no reason of why?

April 26th, 2010
Excellent medical care
I ended up at Dr. Ugorji's office with my daughter because we had to see a doctor quickly and everyone else was booked. A short wait later, my daughter was attended to by a terrific physician. Dr. Ugorji is thorough, has a calming bedside manner (for both parents and child), and spends the time to find out what's wrong and takes steps to fix it. She's top notch and is a real asset to our community. I am glad to have discovered here through the happy accident. Sometimes the lady at the front desk wears a frown, but it's not that often and it's a small price to pay for a caring, attentive doctor.

October 6th, 2009
wouldnt taker my kids anywhere else
she is just amazing the wait time is never long. i lvoe her and the practice she not only carees for kids but the well being of the parents as well..she is just amazing!