A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Choi, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans