Overall Review

September 1st, 2013
very professional and smart doctor

October 6th, 2012
Dr. Noah is a very kind and warm person. I can hardly ever remember his last name! I have had three visits with him, and he is effective and efficient while being kindhearted. One time he met my husband briefly. Several months later, Husband had to be seen for a rash and Dr. Noah remembered him without a formal introduction. That, to me, is caring.

October 18th, 2010
Not worth the time

July 18th, 2010
Caring, considerate dermatologist
Dr. Craft is an extremely knowledgeable dermatologist. He said he takes care of mostly medical dermatology problems like rashes, psoriasis, eczema, infections, and skin cancer. It seems like he is really an expert in these things and he took the time to explain to me what my problem is and the options for treatment. He even brought an IPad into the room to show me pictures of other rashes just like mine. Very reassuring. It seems rare to find someone that is so patient and interested in educating me. Although cosmetic procedures are offered in the same office, he didn't try to push any of these things on me or sell me anything. Overall, very friendly, warm, and knowledgeable. The only downside is that because he is a professor at Harbor-UCLA, he is only in the office one afternoon per week. That being said, I only had to wait one week for an appointment, so I was really happy. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 25th, 2008
Just a dreadful doctor
I wanted to set up an appointment quickly and was accomodated. But after my visit I felt like it was in my own best interest to visit another doctor. I would definately not recommend him!