A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Federman, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Federman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Federman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noah C. Federman practice?
Dr. Noah Federman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.