A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Freedman, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Freedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah David Freedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Noah D. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Noah Freedman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noah Freedman practices Psychiatry near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Swarthmore, PA.
See Drexel Hill Psychiatrists.