Learn more about Dr. Noah Heftler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Heftler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Heftler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heftler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Heftler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heftler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noah S. Heftler practice?
Dr. Noah Heftler practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.