A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Heftler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Heftler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Heftler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heftler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heftler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Solomon Heftler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Noah S. Heftler practice?
- Dr. Noah Heftler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noah Heftler practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.