A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Horowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Seth Horowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Noah S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Noah Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Noah Horowitz practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.