More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noah Kohn
Dr. Noah Kohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kohn is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, Reston Hospital Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Kohn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Noah Kohn has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Noah Kohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Aaron Ritter
Las Vegas, NV 0.72 mi7
Dr. Adelaida Resuello
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.74 mi39
Dr. Fabio Savorgnan
Pediatrics, General Practice
Las Vegas, NV 0.76 mi17