Learn more about Dr. Noah Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Rosen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rosen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah L Rosen MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Noah Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noah Rosen practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Pain Management Doctors and Great Neck Neurologists.