A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Rosen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rosen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah L Rosen MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Noah Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noah Rosen practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Pain Management Doctors and Great Neck Neurologists.