A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Rosen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rosen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Lawrence Rosen MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Noah Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noah Rosen practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists and Great Neck Pain Management Doctors.