Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 14th, 2015

An excellent physician and diagnostician.

Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Rosen is amazing. He is professional and very knowledgeable about Migraine headaches.

Feb 12th, 2015

Dr.rosen is a excellent dr.imsuffer from cluster headaches no one else could diagnose I suffered for years and got the diagnosis correct right off the bat he spends an amazing amount of time with me every Timelistens to all my concerns and question he is truly the neurologist I ever been to and I will never go any where else.the only downside is that you will wait a long time in the waiting room,do not let this sway you this is all because he spends a lot of time on each individual payment.He is best nuero on the island and specializes in headaches.he saved my life

The best show details The best
by DW on Feb 7th, 2015

I'm a doctor and was suffering from chronic daily headaches/migraines. I was getting desperate and it was impacting my own medical practice. I saw Dr. Rosen while he was still at Jeffesrson University in Philadelphia. He's bright, caring and kind and did everything possible to help. I'm very fortunate, because although it took a few months, my problem resolved and became much more manageable. He truly made an enormous positive impact on my life and I will always be grateful. A great doctor and an extremely nice guy.

by Rebecca C. on Jun 7th, 2014

I suffered for years with migraines and had been to several different doctors, tried acupuncture and chiropractic. I finally decided to find a headache specialist and I had read about Dr. Rosen. It took 4 months to get the initial appointment, but it was worth the wait! Kind, patient, caring, and above all he is a true specialist. He educated me about my migraines and helped me understand the disorder. I have had great success with the treatment plan he has me on. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen, he changed my life for the better!!

excellent Neurologist show details excellent Neurologist
by jennifer guzman on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr Rosen is a patient and kind doctor. He listens to every word you say and never makes you feel rushed. I highly recommend him.

May 22nd, 2012

Do not trust this doctor.

Dec 1st, 2010

Phenomenal physician...wish they were all this smart and caring