Overall Review

no change

November 12th, 2015
I'd turn back if I were you.
Indifferent bedside manner at best; appears to have contempt for patients and staff alike. Check Yelp for numerous negative reviews. I can say with confidence that he is the worst doctor I ever had the misfortune to see in my life. Seems to more a cartoon caricature than a human being. Wholly contemptible.

December 15th, 2014
Hardly spent 2 seconds with me. Gave me shots without permission. Got huge bill.

January 9th, 2014
Worst ever
He thinks he is only dermatologist in manhattan .we have worst experience with him .if you love your health time and money don't ever see this doctor .he smiles when he see patient a in pain .he is number one racist I have seen .stay away from this blood sucking vampire .

December 4th, 2013
Terrible rush and awful manners.
Avoid him, always in a rush and doesn't care about his clients. Had to wait 50 minutes for him to push me some pills and say he's a doctor and knows everything without looking at any charts and data.

September 16th, 2013
Completely satisfied
I've been taking my daughter for the the last couple of years to be treated for HS. No one was able to maintain her condition until we went to Dr. Sheinfeld . At last we have someone who has been able to help her. Both my daughter and myself are extremely happy with him.

September 14th, 2013
I know that I am in good hands
I have complex medical problems and came to Dr Scheinfeld with a list of 10 questions he took the time to retype my questions and type the answers i will likely see him on a regular basis and I know that he and his caring staff will take good care of me.

July 19th, 2013
Great, really good Doc ...but not for you if you are looking for a spa doctor
He was great. His bedside manner isn't that of a plastic surgeon looking to comfort you and take your money. Rather, he's a classic geek, awkward, and in love with his obsession. Fortunately for you, that obsession is dermatology and he is incredibly smart about the topic. So ...if you are looking for solutions to skin problems and are willing to clearly state why you are seeing him, Dr Scheinfeld is GREAT. He knows his stuff. However, if you care less about skill and more about having your hand held (about an issue you feel awkward about), I could see how his manner would put you off.

May 14th, 2013
HE GOES BEYOND...
We found Dr. Scheinfeld, after meeting with several dermatologists. One dermatologist, rudely handed my daughter and me a piece of paper and said that "Your daughter has this. I may not be spelling it right,but don't bother to come back." My daughter has H.S. and it is an absolutely difficult, painful, and trying disease to manage. Currently, there is no cure, but Dr. Scheinfeld has done everything to try and make the physical and emotional pain almost bearable. Yes, there are insurance issues, but get mad at the insurance company and not the provider. Dr. Scheinfeld has also treated me, and he is consistently beyond caring and professional. Recently, I underwent a very serious surgery, and happened to mention it to Dr. Scheinfeld. He wished me a positive outcome and promised me that he would always do what he could for my daughter; that I need not take that worry with me into the operating room. His staff is professional, efficient and courteous, and my daughter and I have always received prompt service. To be totally honest, my daughter preferred attending College in the City, so that she could see whom she calls, "HER Dr. Scheinfeld," twice a month. You will be well cared for, and treated professionally.

March 4th, 2013
Helped with accurately and with alacrity
I had an outbreak of shingle and saw Dr Scheinfeld the same day, actually in the evening as sees patient until 7 PM on thursday. He diagnosed me treated me and what was a scary rash evaporated in 3 days. I thank him and his staff.

November 25th, 2012
Helped with Hand Eczema
My hands were always itchy. Dr Scheinfeld and his staff treated me so I felt better than did special testing to identify the cause. They found it and my hands have been looking normal since.

November 24th, 2012
Helped life long psoriasis
My old doctor would only use creams for my psoriasis, Dr Scheinfeld had drugs like humira and stellara and enbrel and was not afraid to use them in a safe way. I am almost clear now and very happy

November 17th, 2012
Helped me with eczema outbreak
I get eczema in the winter on my legs and Dr Scheinfeld gave me a cream that cleared the eczema up in days and it stayed away. I am thankful