Dr. Noah Scheinfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noah Scheinfeld?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Noah Scheinfeld?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015

I'd turn back if I were you.

Indifferent bedside manner at best; appears to have contempt for patients and staff alike. Check Yelp for numerous negative reviews. I can say with confidence that he is the worst doctor I ever had the misfortune to see in my life. Seems to more a cartoon caricature than a human being. Wholly contemptible.

December 15th, 2014

Hardly spent 2 seconds with me. Gave me shots without permission. Got huge bill.

January 9th, 2014

Worst ever

He thinks he is only dermatologist in manhattan .we have worst experience with him .if you love your health time and money don't ever see this doctor .he smiles when he see patient a in pain .he is number one racist I have seen .stay away from this blood sucking vampire .

December 4th, 2013

Terrible rush and awful manners.

Avoid him, always in a rush and doesn't care about his clients. Had to wait 50 minutes for him to push me some pills and say he's a doctor and knows everything without looking at any charts and data.

September 16th, 2013

Completely satisfied

I've been taking my daughter for the the last couple of years to be treated for HS. No one was able to maintain her condition until we went to Dr. Sheinfeld . At last we have someone who has been able to help her. Both my daughter and myself are extremely happy with him.

September 14th, 2013

I know that I am in good hands

I have complex medical problems and came to Dr Scheinfeld with a list of 10 questions he took the time to retype my questions and type the answers i will likely see him on a regular basis and I know that he and his caring staff will take good care of me.

May 14th, 2013

HE GOES BEYOND...

We found Dr. Scheinfeld, after meeting with several dermatologists. One dermatologist, rudely handed my daughter and me a piece of paper and said that "Your daughter has this. I may not be spelling it right,but don't bother to come back." My daughter has H.S. and it is an absolutely difficult, painful, and trying disease to manage. Currently, there is no cure, but Dr. Scheinfeld has done everything to try and make the physical and emotional pain almost bearable. Yes, there are insurance issues, but get mad at the insurance company and not the provider. Dr. Scheinfeld has also treated me, and he is consistently beyond caring and professional. Recently, I underwent a very serious surgery, and happened to mention it to Dr. Scheinfeld. He wished me a positive outcome and promised me that he would always do what he could for my daughter; that I need not take that worry with me into the operating room. His staff is professional, efficient and courteous, and my daughter and I have always received prompt service. To be totally honest, my daughter preferred attending College in the City, so that she could see whom she calls, "HER Dr. Scheinfeld," twice a month. You will be well cared for, and treated professionally.

March 4th, 2013

Helped with accurately and with alacrity

I had an outbreak of shingle and saw Dr Scheinfeld the same day, actually in the evening as sees patient until 7 PM on thursday. He diagnosed me treated me and what was a scary rash evaporated in 3 days. I thank him and his staff.

November 26th, 2012

Helped with Hand Eczema

My hands were always itchy. Dr Scheinfeld and his staff treated me so I felt better than did special testing to identify the cause. They found it and my hands have been looking normal since.

November 24th, 2012

Helped life long psoriasis

My old doctor would only use creams for my psoriasis, Dr Scheinfeld had drugs like humira and stellara and enbrel and was not afraid to use them in a safe way. I am almost clear now and very happy

November 17th, 2012

Helped me with eczema outbreak

I get eczema in the winter on my legs and Dr Scheinfeld gave me a cream that cleared the eczema up in days and it stayed away. I am thankful

November 15th, 2012

found a cancer others missed

I went to see Dr Scheinfeld for a mole check when my husband has poison ivy.He noted a lesion that he said could be a cancer and on my left cheek. we discussed a biopsy and he did one and found a basal cell and later excised it. I am happy my husband took me with him and that Dr Scheinfeld found and cut out the basal cell cancer