A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Siegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah S Siegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Noah Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Noah Siegel practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.