Dr. Noah Starkey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 16 reviews

October 7th, 2016
Absolutely Recommended!
Straight to the point. Dr. Starkey has a great presence. He explains his observations and diagnosis in detailed 'regular' language. Great guy, I'm glad his expertise is available to me..

August 30th, 2016
Meet & Greet
I was looking for a Doctor I could not only trust but could relate to on a personal level. Dr. Starkey spent a great deal of time both listening and explaining. I was very comfortable with his analysis of my physical condition and pleased with his bedside manner.

August 11th, 2016
New front desk staff is great.

January 14th, 2015
Dr Stakrey is very attentive to your health needs.

August 15th, 2013
GREAT OFFICE
Very pleasant receptionist. Can get lab tests and my pacemaker checked. Accurate diagnosis. Dr. Starkey decreased the number of medications I was taking so I saved money and felt better.

February 21st, 2013
Had same day Uscis exam

November 30th, 2012
very compassionate
helped me get through tough time with suboxone

September 13th, 2012
Shoulder pain
Went to the dr a week ago with shoulder pain and he told me in front of the student (which he never asked if the student could join us) that I slept wrong - one week later I am still in the same amount of pain and fear I dislocated it!! I am seeking another opinion today!

July 20th, 2012
The medical assistants are amazing. Very nice staff once you visit a few times. My biggest problem is that they do not return phone messages. I received a voicemail a few days ago telling me that my bloodwork came back positive for a disease and I have yet to hear back from them after several messages. This is not the first time this has happened to me where I left a detailed message and was never called back.

June 20th, 2012
change of bedside manor. Frosty and her rude front desk people is a shame.
i am totally shocked at his lack of compassion. i have been a patient since Dr.Lee who got my blood pressure and found out i have degeneative disc disease.She left so i gave him a chance .Very compassionate at first.he prescribed new meds for me. Now they call it narcotic Fridays, he drug tests everyone.Insurance didn't pay the 155.00.i WENT IN WITH 2 FRACTURES in wrist and he wanted to drug test me while i was in extreme pain. He totally didn't think that peeing in a jar with broken wrist was impossible. DON'T CARE. i realize he said i had marijuana in pee and he would take me off meds cold turkey. I AM PUSHING 60 and I don't think i deserve to be treated this way. Its legal for medical use in CT.i DON'T SMOKE MUCH BECAUs of cost. I would rather take a plant than all of the addictive meds. he gives me,the side effects and possible effects on liver and such are very scary.

October 11th, 2011
I do not like this office, you call and most of the time you get an answering machine. I have asked Dr. Starkey how long to go off plavix for gum surgery and he told me to ask the endondontist. Very slow to reorder prescriptions. Office staff very rude, too many in a bad mood. Have found a different doctor.

March 25th, 2011
The Dr. is nice and shows caring, his staff on the other hand is very rude. They don't care if you are standing there, they will just finish there conversations. There is the one lady with white hair that is the worst, she is always in a bad mood or that is her every day mood. I was with them because my previous Dr left so I was stuck with Dr Starky. Again the Dr Starky is wonderful it is just everyone else that is horrible.