A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noah Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noah Weiss, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Hand Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noah Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cartilage Repair
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noah Daniel Weiss MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noah D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Noah Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noah Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Sonoma Surgeons and Sonoma Sports Medicine Doctors.